Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pause...Lihue Diary

Hawaii Baby!

Day One

On the plane and Pops keeps having to get up for Mom. Cam is knocked out, Bre is groovin. Inquisitive and hungry children. Glad I took that hoody off. That wouldn't have been the business. Enter Galactic you and me. Explore a new approach. Im going to miss some people. I got sheemed in my sleep. This flight is approximately 4hrs. 53 mins to Honolulu...Thats all for now...

..I took a nap. And now I dont know how the flight is progressing. We are still in the air thought. So thats always good. The state of Hawaii requires you declare any fruits or vegetables or animals that accompany you. Thats interesting...

Once I had a dream until I found you. Time is impatient aand unforgiving. Second flight, just me and Cam, plus a lady who just has to have a drink. I dont appreciate her nails they look stupid. Listening to Fire Lovin - Pleasure P. Dumb name...Debit or Credit lady!! This is a 37 min. Flight, thank goodness. I took for granted my lovely checkpoint, because Honolulu TSA is wack and they look heka unhappy. It looked like jungle book scene with vulgers. Whatchu wana do??

This lady think she important. She needs attention...

Yessssssssss, we are here!!

Day Two

Listening to the waves pacify me to sleep. I needed that because I was extremely disturbed. Woke up at 4am, like I had a mission or a job... Not this week. Think positive. Life and its mistress accompanied with her tote full of issues are sure to be there when you return. We went to Wal Mart last night we stalked up on things we could think of. I had no appetite for anything. I was truly uprooted in thought. Beautiful morning, music and waves, only one thing could improve this moment. Well, my crew is here. Uno.

Big super chillin, everybody just take it easy. That Hump - Erykah Badu and NCIS. I have a headache. Waiting for it to die down.

OMG, I got body slammed by so many waves. The water was like someone pouring salt down down my throat. My body is pummeled and tired. We are all showered, bathing suit and hair, washed out. Today was nice, now just chillin n missin something.

Day Three

Woke up to Daylight Wasting time. We went to bed at 8 something. Beaten and brutalized. Hitting another beach today. Right now just chillin. Had a great burger with pineapple the cashier was from Oakland. Who woulda thought?

Day Four

We went to breakfast and it was hekkkkkkka good. It started raining hard. I had French toast that didnt even need syrup..Then Mom rants about tip. Now we taking a boat trip down this river. Beautiful forest, awesome flowers. All the while, its sprinkling, and yes, I forgot my camera. So those pictures are coming from Bre’s camera today. Mom and Dad have a date today, so Mom is all anxious, and “gota go get cleant up”. I wanted to go to Costco. Back at the room, super chillin WWE Raw, NCIS, and Football. No food no drinkin. I stayed up past 11pm! Yes you should acknowledge that as an accomplishment to be praised.

Day Five

I woke up at 630, not 3am. So there!!!!
We suppposed to hit ATVs today. I want to see the Jurassic park place..

...so I saw that place and it was so beautiful almost wanted to see something crawl out from the bushes. Kimo and Randon, yes. It was very fun, hitting those puddles. Yes it was raining off and on. The guy in front of me was an Inforcer. He killed it. We got extremely dirty and wet. Blasted the heater on mway back home. Went back and got clean. I was the same color as the dirt. Took 2 showers. Family went to eat, my headache was back, they brought me a bomb-digggity-fresh steak burrito. Passed out.

Day Six

Lounged around, very relaxing. Mom and Cam went shopping. Duke’s again, this time wasnt good. Except the Hula Pie...

...Then went to Macys. Pouring down rain, and guess what no umbrella, no cover. Me, Bre and Cam hop in car and just drive. This island is beautiful, we stop at this beach and took photos, it was wonderful. That was definitely a highlight of the trip. - UNO

No comments: