Monday, September 6, 2010

The thought of Stinson

Family and friends went to Stinson Beach. Everybody but Bre went, I wish she would have come. It was so beautiful, I definitely will be going back.  We have to through snaky roads but it was worth it. Lots of people.
 My eyes were puffy. I had just woke up, and I was freezing. Dramatically grateful that I had brought "warm clothes." We just kicked back and People Watched on Camille's big sheet. Eating fruit and chips. Parents right next to us in their lawn chairs, soaking up the sun, while passing light judgment on all the bikinis strutting around. No intention on getting in the water, but it looked fun.
At first I was upset with myself for leaving my precious iPod in the car. But I started really listening to the ocean and the sounds that came with it. It turned out to be very relaxing. Just what I needed. Let go of the past week. Melt away the drama. I am still learning to let people be who they are. Not all people are good people. You cannot expect people to be anything but what they are. Its not my fault or place to try and understand.

No expectation, is to know expectation, Ironic statement.
You cannot control what others do, be in control of what you do. -E.S.

No comments: