Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nail Update

     People!!
Ive found a few more colors, various brands.
First group up, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, 410 Lavendar Cloud
Its like the cleanest purple ever. Almost white..I liked this so much I reapplied after a week.
Also, again 510 I Pink I Can. This is the girlliest princess pink. I love this Pink!!



New OPI! Came across this saucy color at a beauty supply. Part of the OPI  Texas Collection, its called Dont Mess With OPI. This color is dope. NO argument hands down. It looks amazing on your nails.



Crazed Crackle.. I am in no way knocking my precious OPI. But China Glaze has come out with its own Crackle supply. Its pretty good. Great for the price, and it works. So I definitely recommend buying China Glaze Crackle Glaze (less expensive foe same product). I tried 918 Crushed Candy and 980 Black Mesh.



Last but not Least# Useful
While at CVS, stumbled across Orly Bonder. Its a rubberized basecoat. I have to admit I was skeptical, but it works. Maybe extending polish life 3 days past normal time (before cracking). So definitely worth a try. I found it on CLEARANCE RACK! Whoooo hoooo. so even better right??... Just sayn.

Anyways I realize I am late. But maybe this is still useful..either way... be colorful people!


No comments: