Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Update Me!

You would think I could get into the swing of things? Geeez! Ok I am back..again. its been a traumatic few months. Family. Friends. Ups. Downs. Deep Downs. Starting to recover. Hit an all time low. Hards times bring extreme emotions, actions, and ultimately extreme reactions. But moving on, pushing thru. Hard times can pull a family or any group together, even if for one common goal. We are testing the waters. But the tide has definitely changed. What can we do? We can only keep going. Stopping is not an option. Although it seemed impossible. I miss my Uncle. I miss old times. But losing my family member impressed upon me that you shouldn't let petty atttudes and differences get in the way of love, progress or consistency. Self control is a must. When its all over, all you have is family and friends.

But on a good note, I have the oppotunity to join Blinging Beauty. Working with Tracey Brown the beauty guru, its definitely exciting. Being a part of that has kept me somewhat upbeat.

Until next time...


No comments: